You can integrate Glance seamlessly into your operations. These integrations make it easy for your users and your customers to access Glance's Visual Engagement solutions. We provide multiple ways for you and Glance to work together to build an integrated solution.
You have several choices for integrating Glance seamlessly with your user-facing systems. You can:
- Configure Glance's solutions to integrate with one of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) partners:
- Configure our products to integrate directly and tightly with your organization's IT systems.
For this purpose you can use:
- Service Target URLs (STUs), hyperlinks to give your users quick access to Glance.
- Login Keys, a way to use an API key to authorize your users.
You can set up single sign-on to Glance for your users. Glance works as a SAML Service Provider (also known as a Federation Services Relying Party when integrating with Microsoft Windows Active Directory).
User Account Provisioning
To manage your Glance user accounts you can integrate Glance's APIs into your back-end systems. You can provision (that is, create and delete Glance accounts for) your users. To do this, you can:
- Use our user provisioning API.
- Use the autoprovisioning capability (also known as just-in-time provisioning) of Glance's SAML Service Provider implementation.
Data and Analytics
To measure and analyze your use of Glance, you can use our activity web service APIs.
Glance for Salesforce
Allows your Salesforce users to join or start Glance sessions directly from a Salesforce record, and sync metadata about that session back to that record automatically.
Answers to some common Glance for Salesforce errors and how to resolve them.
Login Key Authentication
The Glance Login Key is a time-limited token issued by a partner or customer, used to authenticate a user to various Glance services.
SAML Secure Transparent Sign-On
SSO is available for the Glance Client, Glance Screen Share, Glance Device Casting, and Glance Cobrowse.
Glance for ServiceNow
Glance for ServiceNow provides the ability for IT Service Management (ITSM) or intranet portal users to join or start Glance sessions directly from a ServiceNow form.
Integrating Twilio Flex with Glance
Glance Web Service APIs
Glance's Web Services.
Service Target URLs (STUs)
URLS for directly linking to Glance sessions
Legacy Glance for Salesforce
Instructions for installing The legacy (2.x) Glance for Salesforce package.