In the new My Account area, a Glance Screen Share account administrator can now control which features users can access. Features include:
- Allow remote control
- Host sessions without a session key
- Specify what guest information is required, optional, or not shown
- Allow guests to show their screens back to the host
- Start sessions to view a guest's screen
Log in to the My Account area
To log in to the My Account area:
- Click the My Account link.
- Log in using the Glance Administrator's Glance Address and password. (Forgot your password? Click here to find out how to reset it.)
- Click the Users tab.
- In the Privilege section, uncheck (or check) the privilege you want to disable (or enable).
- Click Save Changes.
Tip: These settings will apply to all users in your group.