You may schedule future Glance Screen Share sessions. Since you know your Glance Address, the easiest way is to have Glance Screen Share always use the same key or No Key.
To set up a scheduled session, follow the steps below:
- Click the G icon near your computer's clock and choose Settings
- Click the Options tab
- Click the Always use this key... button and enter a four-digit number OR No Key
- On a PC, click OK. On a Mac, close the Settings window.
Create an email invitation
To create an email invitation to the scheduled session, follow the steps below:
- Start a Glance Screen Share session. (Glance uses the key you chose.)
- Click the orange Envelope icon in the Session Information window. Your default email program will create n with a link to your session. The like that looks like http://andy.glance.net?key=3333 or http://andy.glance.net.
Note: If you use web mail, click the purple Copy icon instead and paste the session link into an email.
- Before emailing the invitation, add your meeting's time, audio conference information, agenda, etc., but do not alter the session link.
Start the meeting
When it's time for your meeting, follow the steps below:
- Start a session. Glance Screen Share uses your preset Session Key.
- Have your guest(s) click the link in the invitation.
Note: If your session times out before a guest joins, just start a new one.
Using different keys for meetings
To use different keys for meetings, follow the steps below:
- In Settings choose "I'll give guests a key in advance. Ask me for it when session starts."
- Repeat the steps above.
- When it's time to start the meeting, tell Glance Screen Share to use the key you sent in the corresponding invitation.