All Glance passwords are encrypted and cannot be retrieved. Passwords can only be reset by the account owner. You will need the Glance Address and email associated with the subscription to reset your Glance password. Once you have that information, follow the steps below.
- From the Glance Home page, click the My Account link.
- Click the Forgot password? link.
- Enter the full Glance Address (example: andy.glance.net) and account owner's email. They must match exactly.
- You will be sent an email with a link. Click the link to reset your password.
Next, update the password on your computer:
- Click the G icon to open the Glance Screen Share menu.
- Choose the Settings... option.
- Select the Account tab.
- Enter your new password.
- On a PC, click the OK button. On a Mac, close the Settings window.