Glance Cobrowse is a service offered within the Glance Panorama solution whereby agents and customers simultaneously view specific pages on the agent’s website from the customer’s vantage point. All cobrowsing stays within the browser. Click on the video and guides below to learn more.
For additional information about Glance Cobrowse and Glance Panorama, you can also visit the Glance Cobrowse and Glance Panorama webpages. For details about the software client used to employ cobrowse, please navigate to the Glance 3.x Client documentation.
Want to integrate Glance Cobrowse with your CRM? Navigate to the Glance Integrations page to learn more.
- Glance Cobrowse Developer Guide
- The Glance Cobrowse Developer Guide includes everything a developer needs to know to set up cobrowse, including setup requirements, release notes, and important details about custom API's and single sign-on.
- Glance Cobrowse (Version 3.2.0) Release Notes Access Request
- Glance Cobrowse (Version 3.3.0) Release Notes Access Request
- Glance Cobrowse API (Version 3.2.0 Access Request)
- Glance Cobrowse API Guide
- Glance Cobrowse Architecture and Security Guide (Access Request)
- Glance Cobrowse Setup Guide (Version 3.2.0 Access Request)
- Glance Cobrowse Setup Guide (Version 3.2.3 Access Request)
- Glance Cobrowse System Requirements
- Glance for Salesforce - Panorama/SSO Setup
- Glance Login Key for Single Sign-On (Access Request)
- Glance Cobrowse Frequently Asked Questions
- Welcome to the Glance Cobrowse frequently asked questions (FAQ) support page! If you cannot find the article you are looking for try the search bar.
- What is Glance Cobrowse?
- Why Cobrowse?
- What are the main features of Glance Cobrowse?
- What is involved in the Glance Cobrowse version upgrade process?
- How do I know when a Glance Cobrowse upgrade becomes available?
- How often do Glance Cobrowse version updates occur?
- How do I know what is in the new Glance Cobrowse version?
- How can I test the new Glance Cobrowse version before I upgrade to it?
- Do I have to accept the Glance Cobrowse upgrade on Glance's schedule?