As a developer, you may integrate Glance's technologies into your website, customize the Glance user interface or behavior, or use Glance APIs to integrate Glance technology with other SaaS tools. The developer section has been created as a resource to help you successfully perform these tasks.
Glance's technologies are an integral part of the Glance Panorama platform. This platform includes cobrowse, screen share, agent video, and mobile showcase services. To learn more about how Glance Panorama works and Glance integration offerings please visit the Glance Panorama and Glance Integrations webpages.
- Glance Cobrowse Developer Guide
- Glance Cobrowse is a service offered within the Glance Panorama solution whereby agents and customers simultaneously view specific pages on the agent’s website from the customer’s vantage point. All cobrowsing stays within the browser. The Glance Cobrowse Guide provides helpful information for a developer including system requirements, setup guides, APIs, and single sign-on information. Click the tabs below for more information.
- Glance Cobrowse System Requirements
- Glance Cobrowse Setup Guide (Version 3.2.0 Access Request)
- Glance Cobrowse (Version 3.2.0) Release Notes Access Request
- Glance Cobrowse API (Version 3.2.0 Access Request)
- Glance Cobrowse Architecture and Security Guide (Access Request)
- Glance Cobrowse (Version 3.3.0) Release Notes Access Request
- Glance Cobrowse Setup Guide (Version 3.2.3 Access Request)
- Glance Login Key for Single Sign-On (Access Request)
- Glance 3.x Client Developer Guide
- The Glance 3.x Client is the client software used to employ any of Glance Panorama's solutions including cobrowse, screen share, agent video, mobile showcase, and customer relationship management (CRM) tool integrations.
- Glance Screen Share Developer Guide
- Glance Screen Share is a visual engagement solution that enables you to show your screen, view your visitor's screen, and even control your visitor's screen to provide instant clarification. Glance Screen Share can be used alone or in conjunction with the Glance Panorama solution. The Glance Screen Share Guide provides helpful architecture, security, and customization resources for a developer configuring Glance Screen Share.
- Glance for Zendesk Integration Developer Guide
- The potent combination of Glance and Zendesk solutions empowers users to employ cobrowsing, screen sharing, agent video, and more. With Glance for Zendesk, sales and support reps can launch collaborative sessions simply by clicking on the Glance icon appearing on any Zendesk.com lead, account, opportunity, contact, case, or even campaign object. The Glance for Zendesk Guide will help you learn how to set up Glance Cobrowse in a Zendesk help center.