As an account administrator you have access to the Glance Admin CRM and, depending on your privileges, may perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Add user seats
- Update team passwords
- Update team Glance logins
- Reassign seats
- Update billing details
- Review reporting
- Modify screen share and/or cobrowse settings.
The Administrators section of support has been created to help you manage your company's Glance account and its settings as well as providing helpful details about Glance's products and integrations. Common FAQs, release notes, setup guides, and system requirements are all incorporated in the guides below:
- Glance Screen Share Account Admin Guide
- Glance Screen Share is a visual engagement solution that enables you to show your screen, view your visitor's screen, and even control your visitor's screen to provide instant clarification. Glance Screen Share can be used alone or in conjunction with the Glance Panorama solution. For setup information and common FAQs, please navigate to the Glance Screen Share product support page.
- Glance Integrations Account Admin Guide
- The Glance Integrations Guide provides helpful information for an account administrator including how to integrate with Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Glance Mobile Showcase Account Admin Guide
- Glance Mobile Showcase is a service offered within the Glance Panorama solution that provides customer support directly from any tethered mobile device. The Glance Mobile Showcase Account Administrator Guide has been created to help account administrators set up and manage Glance Mobile Showcase.